New User? Register below.
By completing the form below, you are making a request to copyrighted material (“Material,”) owned by AtriCure, Inc. (“AtriCure”) and agree to abide by the conditions set forth below in connection with the use of any and all Material downloaded from the ACT against Afib Physicians Tools Library.
- Full Acknowledgement for the Material shall be provided to AtriCure, stating the product name with the proper trademark usage and descriptor for the product (Example: Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System), and the statement “Images or video provided courtesy of AtriCure, Inc.” Descriptor names and trademark information may be found on the AtriCure website (www.atricure.com) or by contact the AtriCure marketing department at email@example.com.
- Any use of an AtriCure video shall be solely for educational purposes.
- Editing of the Material and/or creating derivative works of the Material is expressly prohibited.
- Nothing contained in any release, permission, or authorization by AtriCure to use any Material shall be deemed to convey or transfer any title, right, or interest in or to the Material.
- None of the Material shall be used beyond the scope as authorized or in a disparaging manner against AtriCure, any AtriCure representative, AtriCure product, or AtriCure customer.
- AtriCure reserves the right to revoke any authorization if the purpose of use is found to conflict with AtriCure’s policies, to violate law, to be generally inappropriate, or to go beyond the permitted scope.
- AtriCure is not responsible for maintaining the currency of the Material. Rather, it is the responsibility of the Requestor to confirm with AtriCure that the Material has not been updated.
- This website and application are designed for access from and within the
United States of America only. AtriCure, Inc. will take precautions to protect
data that is submitted to this website or application in accordance with US law.
However, AtriCure, Inc. disclaims any and all liability for the loss or disclosure of
user data which has been submitted from outside of the United States of
America. Attempted access to this website or application or submission of data
from outside of the United States of America shall be at the user’s own risk.